Our cloud backup solution is powered at the core by industry-leading software, hosted locally in one of South Africa’s premier tier 1 Internet Service Providers. Featuring redundant and resilient connectivity, power and cooling, in a secure facility with biometric controlled access ensures the ultimate security of your data.
We offer a cost effective and affordable service using enterprise-class hardware, configured to offer resilience, speed and security. We help you comply with the Protection of Personal Information Bill (POPI) by making sure that your data does not leave South Africa, and is all backed up and stored locally.
The service offers real-time install-and-forget contiguous data protection, client-server security and data encryption.
- Powered by industry-leading software
- 128bit AES TLS security and 448bit blowfish encryption enabled by default
- data is 100% secure and the backup archives are tamper-proof
- Stored on our enterprise-level hardware and redundant storage in a datacentre with full fireproofing, power resilience, and biometric security
- Fully automated – upon creating your account, you download and install a backup agent, choose what to back-up and it silently works in the background whether you are logged on or not
- Windows, Mac and Linux are all supported
- Completely local to South Africa – data never leaves the country
- Ability to perform an initial backup to and a manual data load from an external device for larger initial backup sets to save time and bandwidth
- In the event of a restore being required, rather than restore over the internet, for added speed we are able to restore directly to your own device, if required